Coronavirus (COVID 19)
As we keep learning more about the Coronavirus, we’re prioritizing the health, safety and well-being of our employees, and of our members.
Beginning Wednesday March 18: We’re temporarily closing all branch lobbies, while all other services will remain open. We anticipate this lobby closure until at least April 13.
In addition, our hours on Wednesdays will move to 9am-5pm.
The health and well-being of our members and employees are our top priorities which is why at this time, we would like to go over the alternative options for in person banking.
Bank from Home
- You can bank from your computer at any time by visiting www.pipefitterscu.org and logging into your Pipeline Banking. (If you haven’t registered yet, just click on new user and follow the prompts to get signed up.)
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills
- View your Visa Credit Card information
- You can bank from your phone by downloading our mobile app, using your credentials for online banking.
- In addition to all of the features of online banking you can also deposit checks
Consider using Automated Teller Machines (ATM’s) to withdraw cash or make deposits. A list of surcharge-free ATM’s can be found here.
When visiting a Shared Branch, please consider using the drive up to limit face to face contact with other members and branch staff. Shared Branch locations and services offered can be found here.
Debit and Credit Cards
Just like always, your Pipefitters Steamfitters Debit and Credit cards give you immediate access to your money. You can use them anywhere MasterCard® and Visa® are accepted.
- Apply for a loan or get pre-approved through Pipeline Banking or call 651-227-0771 and apply over the phone;
- Make a loan payment through Pipeline Banking or call
As we continue to monitor the situation, we may make changes to keep our employees and members safe while working to minimize the possibility of spreading this illness. Please visit our website for additional updates on our services during this time.
President & CEO, PSCU